Friday, September 18, 2009

Holy(i)-day fever

Today super got holiday mood. I just ask Kin Yang and Kay yan out to Bukit Tinggi tomorrow.





Anybody interested?



After discussing with the 'twins' what can we do up there, I totally felt like straight away dash out the door, start my car, and zooooom up the hill. Is just super fun to be so spontaneous and random like radioactive decay. You just dont know what happen next. Maybe this is the way life should be, like uranium-235. we should all learn from it (him).









Just wondering how Newton, Hooke, Huygen, Rault study. Did they did past year maths question? Did they have tuition? Did they study Pn. Majinah's note? Hope they can tell me in my afternoon nap later.

Newton: You should only study my law. Very important you know? What is my 1st law?

Hooke: You quiet la, newton, my law is more important. You know what is spring constant or not?

Huygen: Wei, hooke shut up la, my one more important la, everytime you explain light you also have to write my principle you know!

Rault: Oh, now like that la, you think chemistry not important la? You think my deviation not important la?

Kai jie: wait wait, dont quarrel 1st, what will come out Stp this year, help me fly to jabatan see see. Please la.

then I afraid it end up with they all beat me up and fly away.



Anyway, happy studying. (from Newton)

Written by: Kai Jie

1 comment: