Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holy-day fever episod 2 : The Return of Bukit Tinggi


Remember I mentioned about bukit Tinggi last week?


The main actor and actress are supposed to be Kin Yang and Kay Yan however they undergone sonphilic (like-son) substitution by my parents.


I went Bukit tinggi with my parents.




Bukit Tinggi is quite a nice place to be. Not like Genting, pack with shopping complex and annoying people. Bukit Tinggi (BT) was quite natural but not as big as Cameron la. However it is still a nice place to be. (since when i started to become tour guide) . BT was 3500 feet abve sea level. lol.


should be burying myself with physics now but since my mom was out, so who cares.

Daytime:

Nightime:



Continue about BT, is the food there lo. Overall nice but the price is even nicer.

The appertiser is this:


The dessert was ok with lemon tart and ice cream: ( I can smell some haloalkane in it)


Since today is Thursday and let me do a summary out of my holiday (strictly no academic stuff):


- BT trip was awesome. Thanks papa for the wonderful dinner (because he pay the bill)


- Thanks National Geographic and Discovery Channel ( because at least i can do something when I don feel like burying my self with books)


- Thanks my mom for encouraging me not to watch TV programme at night.


- My friend just gave a me (the best of classical collection) CD, just too awesome! (wondering whether Beethoven, chopin, mozart, vivaldi, tchaikovsky and Bach is human or not) with 6 CD's.

Overall I felt just too awesome during this holiday. NO annoying ppl, no tired, no time limit, you name it. Just wondering why only I so free to update blog. I should be burying myself with physics now but dad was out so who cares.

Anyway, happy studying. (from Bukit Tinggi waitress )

Written by: Kai Jie

2 comments:

  1. chun chun chun!!! lemon tart looks like cheesecake... oh cheeeeeeeeessssseeeeecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u eat the... chicken meal?? lol... seriously chicken. very nice. =D

    ReplyDelete