Saturday, February 21, 2009

Yin's Ever first blog Here#!!

Hey.... Hi Hi fellow Kensettian....
This is my first blog in WE WILL GET THERE@~..

{Cough} ~ Japanese show time... Hehe=P
Watashi wa Yin desu...
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu...
(我是颖, 请多多指教。。。)

Sorry for late posting la...
Actually I was thinking to blog it on my birthday...
Unfortunately it's on Tuesday...
So have to wait until today larh...
OMG#!!
Let Mun be a step in front of me to thank you all ady tim...
Yet... I still appreciate the 'Red Bomb' u all give...
I married myself... Fantastic!!
WOw...
Remember to come earlier that day ah@~~ =P
Instead I also don know which day?? (=_=")
Which day already ah??

Thank You Very Much, My Fellow Friends#!!

The wedding card really means a lot to me...
Coz I seldom receive anything like this...
And I seldom receive any present on my birthday also...
Haiz... Coz It's always a holiday la...
It always crashed with CNY...

So this year...
Although It's a school day...
But yet I do felt happier with the unexpectedly birthday songs...
And a SURPRISINGLY PINK BOMB#!!

Really thanks a lot...
Love you guys... <3

This is the year that I received the most presents...
Thanks to my beloved classmates...
Yeen, Yee, Mun, Kay yan, Janice, Joanna, Andrew...
If I left out anybody, please forgive me lo... Hehe#!!
Wanna know what presents I got this year??
Go to my blog and check it out@!! Yo yo...

Kensettian 万岁@!!

No comments:

Post a Comment