Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank you everyone for the day!!!
I'm so touched!!..geehee...
Special Thank you to everyone!!

Addison!

Thank you! May your drum continue to rock the world! WOO!!

Andrew!

Thank you! Im joining the loufong group!! Need some guideline here...hahaha!!

Caleb!

Thank you! er...I'm still very young one ok!

Sharon!

Thank you!! hohoho...you make the day...I wan a quality pump..hahaha...and mayb oven to regain my pok pok chuiness...

Shin Yin!

Thank you!! for the present!! May happiness stand by your side!

Choo Kay!

Thank you!! *stomache dy...continue later......

hahaha...thanks alot!!! very special, very nice...most importantly...you put me in weight..=.=...

haha...may the fun full of lameness...=D

Daryl!

Thank you!! yala...! don't wear your cons so long!!!!! do you want me to spread the news..and ppl feel like digging out ur eyeballs to wash?...muahahah..

Debs! Lilian! Joyce! KYang!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Debs writing is indeed so so beautiful!!! erm... I kinda not so understand the meaning..hehe...Thanks a lot...

people thought I had been fired..haha..carrying the box all the journey back home...Wee..! Thank you!

Janice!

Thank you!! May u n ur **** happy always...and thanks for the gift too...

Joanna!

Thank you!! We welcome you to the world of laufong! Muahahhahhahahah

Kimkim!

Thank you!! yala yala...pok pok chui than me...I very sad now... Treat Me Eat!!!!!

Yue Ting and Sam sam!

Thank you! Both of you are like twins to me! yea...all the best to you girls too!!!!

Billy!

Thank you! but...Merry christmas?!

Ham kee!

Thank you!! GYL! I'm pure de lo...hahahahahah

pei yow!

What?! Thank you!! ...hahahha...

Sin EE!

Thank you!! side dish I got...Main dish I got...where is dessert...haha..thank you!! I'm waiting...

Moomoo!

Thank you!! surprise for library....and all of them too..^^

kean hoe!

Thank you!! Don't aim your shoe at me..heheh

Tantan!

Thank you!! lol...u wishing me everywhere..haha..thank you for the present!!

Kai Jie!

Thank you!! for your tile... @@


I'm so HAPPY to have known all of you in MBS!!!!!!

Disease is spreading now....welcome everyone to join the loufong ....muahahhah

2 comments:

  1. "people thought I had been fired..haha..carrying the box all the journey back home...Wee..! Thank you!"

    SUPER LOL LOR!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...really la..LOL!!!
    somemore i put my blazer on top of that...haha..actually yeen come out with that idea...and make me keep imagining things way back home..

    ReplyDelete