Wednesday, November 10, 2010

study law-rule no. 1: nerd are your future boss

Last sem when I was in my contract 8.00a.m class, and as usual I was about to fell asleep listening to those case case case infront.

Then suddenly my contract lecturer, mr. Hafiz ask me stand up and ask me a (silly) question: " The boy over there, yes, you, you, that one, yes, with red shirt one........... How would you establish your sentence in the contract when a party wants to give another party an orange."

I was ofcourse in my energy saving mode on that time and after tens of second of silence I say :" I there by give you an orange."

Mr Hafiz then say: " no, no, no, think! boy, THINK! THINK! LIKE A LAWYER! Come on, give me a lawyer answer!"


BUT ALL OF A SUDDEN, the girl sit on my right then burst out :" I hereby give and convey to you all and singular, my estate and interests, rights, claim, title, calim and advanteges of and in, said orange, together with all its rind, juice, pulp, and seeds, and all rights, and advantages with full power to bite, cut, freeze and otherwise eat, the same, or give the same away with and without the pulp, juice, rind and seeds, anything herein before or hereinafter or in any deed, or deeds, instruments of whatever nature or kind whatsoever to the contrary in anywise notwithstanding..."

I drop my jaw and knowing really well that nerds are your future boss.

6 comments:

  1. This is how the situation is when u got a lawyer freiend? lol..but pls don't talk to me like tat, if not, surely i'll whack u..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. if KJ talk like that..it takes years to complete the whole story..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will tell...
    'Go get your own orange dude!'

    ReplyDelete