Friday, April 10, 2009

Greatness of All

U6K 08/09 rocking on
10th of April is a day that i will nvr ever forget in my life,Its a day
where i find my best friends in the garbage bin.It has been with me for three months n it is swept away like that without a sense of pityness by the evil queen of Kum family.I dun even hv a chance yo say bye bye to it way.T-T



But its OK now, I m blessed with gugs n lady fm U6K wif a series of frenz,everyday different partner,C........

Sunlight pose n..


i myself did a little modelling on the sox.Quite hairy huh??


Individually

Awww,
Aren't they just adorable.first time i c so many sox in my life.lolz.


Hehe
Not just that,
i even gt a very nice n adorable card by Janice,I can totally feel the love of her,despite all the "Macau xxx","Flux","Bodohest" i did to her,She still gv me this kind of thing.Now i know where her time all spent liao(Seriously,if someone did this to me,he/she should be so grateful tat him/her house not yet be wiped out by tans of dynamite wei.)So since u enjoy it so much janice,there is absolutely no problem 4 me 2 be more harsh on u,wakakaka.Just crapping.Thank you u guyz so much 4 the wording.U guyz rox!!!!(and Joanna,i really look like thousand years din sleep like tat meh?)

The card.

A few content.



Despite u guys' love,i myself oso feel some love fm my ex L6C gang.They gt me a cake during badminton n no candle,so just simply carry out the ceremony.But All that are not the main point,we all know wat U6C love doing during parties,n hence.C it 4 ur self

From this,


To this,


Alien version of me n Fleming,(cuz the rest all chow ady,feelin a little sadla)


She almost strangle me 4 the cake,cuz she is going somewhere else.Hehe


Man pose
(tht is a practical tradition 4 evy guy in my previous schools during camps,)Poor MJ shy in front of Flemimg heh.shame on u,Shim,u call urself a man????


Really so awesome lo


Last but not least,
Dear Janice,this is practically a warning,so dun say i didnt warn u ahh
After i grow up,gt married ady,if u c me on street,plz DO NOT use ur disgusting way of calling me,or i will.....

a)Take ur pic when u sleep(illll,i cn totally imagine ur hao sui ady)
b)cut ur hair like this



c)Hire her to kiss u






d)Ask him to look 4 u



If u dun wan all this to happen,watch out.Haha

SweetestBilly cam-whoring in Pepper lunch during lunch time.Food pic not uploaded cuz pity u guyz hungry ghost out there.Hehe.



Silly Lemon Cherry(Deb,i hope u r happy.)

So,Do u know 4 the week
What is the name of the best,most fun enjoying,most semangat,most noisy,mostsam bat,most lazy,most carzy ,and yet,the most lovely class of all time??
I guess v all know the answer,don't v??

2 comments:

  1. HAIRY LEGS!!

    we love yah billy, stay true to yr SOTNESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. patut la u din come 4 badminton training! u went n celebrate isit?.. or u went on other days.. wadeva la.. haha... have fun! enjoy the pok pok chui year!

    ReplyDelete